Ms. Frizzle and her students take Young Scientists on a wild ride with The Magic School Bus as they explore the weather. Young Scientists learn about the weather by spinning a pinwheel, making a tornado in a bottle, swirling a paper snake, recreating the water cycle, creating a rain cloud, using a sun dial, constructing a barometer, catching a rainbow and learning about the greenhouse effect. Young Scientists become their own meteorologist by building the bus-shaped weather station with a thermometer, rain gauge, wind meter, wind vane and compass. The weather is then tracked on the enclosed weather chart with colorful stickers. This captivating bus-shaped kit comes packed with lots of science components, 28 colorful experiment cards, weather station, weather chart, stickers and data notebook to record observations. Seatbelts, everyone! Get ready to become a meteorologist with Weather Lab!
- Get ready to Explore Weather
- Create, discover, learn and experiment
- Comprehensive kit includes everything you need
- Create your own weather lab station that can be used for many years to come
- Bright and detailed instructions cards narrated by Ms. Frizzle and her students
- Data notebook included for recording of results as well as a weather chart with stickers
- Bus-shaped kit to store all science components